So I had an idea regarding UE..

"With all the wacky stuff that urbexers come up with, this forum could be chock full of hilarity" -iFUBAR 12/14/2010
pointzero

So I had an idea regarding UE..

Postby pointzero » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 pm

I live about ~50 miles Northeast of KC.. so there's not many explorers around here. In fact, it's just me and my best friend. We've only been doing it for a little over a month. We've hit all the places we know of around here, roughly 3 abandoned houses and a metal equipment hangar. We're actually finding dozens of houses and buildings around here (Cameron, Hamilton) out in the backroad areas.

And basically, we're going to make a short film or miniseries regarding UE.. or as I call it RE (Rural Exploration) We're saving up for a nice camera, and we've kinda got a plot line. It'll be a hand-held type thing; I'd like to keep it as raw as possible. We'd probably start shooting in early January, but I might need some help from fellow UEs for possible shooting locations, and even a plot line of some type.. I'd like to make it centered around us finding notes or writings, as in someone is wanting us to find something. Anyways, enjoy the giant wall of text!