Full Moon Steams Grindhouse Movies

"With all the wacky stuff that urbexers come up with, this forum could be chock full of hilarity" -iFUBAR 12/14/2010
Esoteric
Silver Fox

Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:14 am

http://www.revolut...rticle.php?id=5512

Full Moon Streams Grindhouse Movies, Wins Internet

Revolution News
© Joe Crowe, @revolutionsf
March 12, 2013

Full Moon Features made some of our favorite movies in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, such as Trancers, Demonic Toys, and Puppet Master, during that wonderful time of freakishly awesome movies and giant videotape boxes.

Now they are putting those movies on the Internet, where fanatics can get to them without excavating the attic. Movies can be streamed for $4.99 a month. The movies can also be rented and bought digitally. The digital copies will be mine. All mine.

Some people call these kind of movies "bad." I call those people "dingleberries."

Each month the site adds four movies. The sweetness begins with a brand-new Full Moon movie, Ooga Booga, about a revenge-seeking doll, with Stacy Keach and The Exorcist's Karen Black.

The first batch also includes Return of the Zombies, Legend of the Wolf Woman, and the appropriately titled Trauma.

The site is at Grindhouseflix.com, and it's an app on iTunes and Google Play.
Nobo

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Have you heard about Charles Band reissuing old Wizard Video VHS big boxes? Apparently they found an old crate full of them and he just commissioned new art.
Ive been eyeing the Monster Hunter VHS for quite a bit. Never seen that cut of Anthropophagus 2 before, curious to see what kind of hack and slash the American editors didto it.
evilbob

Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:16 pm

ahhh nice
Missouri Explorer: Show Me Your Property Deed or STFU about it :)