ANYONE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES LOOK HERE!

Any issues with the site? IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES COME HERE!
youthsonic
Urban Perversion

Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:51 am

I made some changes to the cookie settings to fix an issue with autologins, so if you can't log in you will have to clear all of your cookies. That should fix it.
El Gringo Loco

Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:00 am

http://kcurbex.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48

Read that thread. Youthsonic also has to grant you access to be able to upload I believe.
A.K.A Muddy Truck Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig Modified by JC. 1-877-434-5996 Ext. 100
Barracuda
Explore Whizz

Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:51 pm

youthsonic wrote:I made some changes to the cookie settings to fix an issue with autologins, so if you can't log in you will have to clear all of your cookies. That should fix it.

i'm a girl. the only thing i know about cookies is how to bake them. can you walk me thru it?
i'm having to log in every time i post even tho i select the 'log me in automatically' button.
Barracuda
Explore Whizz

Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:14 am

Barracuda wrote:
youthsonic wrote:I made some changes to the cookie settings to fix an issue with autologins, so if you can't log in you will have to clear all of your cookies. That should fix it.

i'm a girl. the only thing i know about cookies is how to bake them. can you walk me thru it?
i'm having to log in every time i post even tho i select the 'log me in automatically' button.

DAMMIT, YOUTHSONIC! Pay attention to me! Focus on MY problem! Me me me!!

(um..just whenever you get a minute and as long as it doesn't interfere with your schedule and you're in the mood and not too tired or hungry, please...sir)
El Gringo Loco

Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:15 pm

He's a very important man has no time for such petty problems.

El Gringo Loco

Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:16 pm

KansasCity wrote:http://kcurbex.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48

Read that thread. Youthsonic also has to grant you access to be able to upload I believe.

Wait a second, who was I talking to here?

Looks like I posted under the wrong thread.

youthsonic
Urban Perversion

Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:06 am

Barracuda wrote:
Barracuda wrote:

DAMMIT, YOUTHSONIC! Pay attention to me! Focus on MY problem! Me me me!!

(um..just whenever you get a minute and as long as it doesn't interfere with your schedule and you're in the mood and not too tired or hungry, please...sir)

You don't have to do anything, except bake me some of those cookies. This was for informational use only. I still want the cookies though. You could bring them to my house, and we could eat them with my 2 year old. He likes cookies.
Barracuda
Explore Whizz

Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:03 am

youthsonic wrote:You don't have to do anything, except bake me some of those cookies. This was for informational use only. I still want the cookies though. You could bring them to my house, and we could eat them with my 2 year old. He likes cookies.

Your little boy is gorgeous. I'd bake him cookies anyday. I thought my kids were cute but your little boy makes my kids look like little Quasimotos. You on the other hand, stood me up on Thursday. You're going to have to earn them.
Barracuda
Explore Whizz

Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:57 am

Dammit, Youthsonic! Walk me thru clearing my cookies! Stop ignoring me! when I tell you I have an issue I expect you to..wha? are you looking at my boobs?! look me in the eye when I'm talking to you! you havent heard a word i've said, have you?! ugh, damn men. :roll:

"Make me some coffee" ,"Bake me some cookies"...i spend all day straightening up the living room and you guys just trample thru with your dirty shoes and sweaty clothes, demanding food and booze. I'm so unappreciated around here!

(sorry, Casper's outta town right now and i'm pretty sure if i went a day without nagging my head would explode. i'm not positive tho, as i've never tested my theory)
youthsonic
Urban Perversion

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:36 am

Barracuda wrote:
youthsonic wrote:You don't have to do anything, except bake me some of those cookies. This was for informational use only. I still want the cookies though. You could bring them to my house, and we could eat them with my 2 year old. He likes cookies.

Your little boy is gorgeous. I'd bake him cookies anyday. I thought my kids were cute but your little boy makes my kids look like little Quasimotos. You on the other hand, stood me up on Thursday. You're going to have to earn them.

Thank you VERY much for the compliment. Nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time.

To clear your cookies:

In IE:
go to tools, Internet Options - The click on the "Delete Cookies" button under the "Temporary Internet Files" area, directly in front of you

In FireFox:
Go to tools, Options. Then click on Privacy, and click the "Clear Cache" button.

And, don't worry about nagging me. I'm used to it. Also, I think women should be born with their eyes where their nipples are.
Barracuda
Explore Whizz

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:49 am

WOOHOOO! my cookies have been cleared! thanks, buddy

(ya, but would you want to suck on an eyeball?)
youthsonic
Urban Perversion

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:58 am

Barracuda wrote:WOOHOOO! my cookies have been cleared! thanks, buddy

(ya, but would you want to suck on an eyeball?)

Good point :-)
artemis8

Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:40 am

You might change your mind when you see him whining because we took away the chapstick. That kid is obsessed with not having chapped lips. I am sure it is so he can keep his youthful look.

Barracuda wrote:

Barracuda
Explore Whizz

Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:51 am

artemis8 wrote:You might change your mind when you see him whining because we took away the chapstick. That kid is obsessed with not having chapped lips. I am sure it is so he can keep his youthful look.

i like him even more now...i, myself, happen to be addicted to chapstick as well :D
CasperMilkToast

Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:13 am

Actually it was carmex. And I am proud to say that she quit cold turkey :D
But she did replace it with chapstick.