HEY NEW PEOPLE

Introduce yourself to everyone!
Esoteric
Silver Fox

Re: HEY NEW PEOPLE

Post by Esoteric » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:43 pm

troyblank wrote:Hey everyone! I am a long time explorer but new to the group. When i was in college I took a bunch of photography classes and snuck into a lot of abandon places to take photos. Yesterday, I visited a building that I had once took many pictures in and realized how much I missed doing it... and with a little searching today I found this group, pretty excited to see there is a lot of people that are just as weird.

[/img]

Welcome! I woulda snagged that Vandals CD :)
colby

Post by colby » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Hello everyone im excited to find like minded explorers. My names colby im a novice photographer and i always want to go exploring but my friends arent into it. Which is why finding this group made my day, hope to meet up with some of you soon.
hoyeboye

Post by hoyeboye » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:41 am

colby wrote:... i always want to go exploring but my friends arent into it. Which is why finding this group made my day, hope to meet up with some of you soon.

I hear ya. My only friend who is interested in exploring has a pretty sensitive mold allergy, and all the places I love seem to be high in mold. Welcome to the forums!
creativeChick

Post by creativeChick » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Hey, I hope I'm posting this to the right place.
Anyways! Hi, I'm Lauren! I just registered today but I wouldn't call myself a newbie explorer. As an aspiring filmmaker, I have always found myself fascinated by abandoned locales or going to places that most people don't know exist. Although I called it "location scouting", a friend told me about this urban exploring and I knew I had to get involved! I'm excited to meet some like-minded weird explorers!
hoyeboye

Post by hoyeboye » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:06 am

creativeChick wrote:Hey, I hope I'm posting this to the right place.
Anyways! Hi, I'm Lauren! I just registered today but I wouldn't call myself a newbie explorer. As an aspiring filmmaker, I have always found myself fascinated by abandoned locales or going to places that most people don't know exist. Although I called it "location scouting", a friend told me about this urban exploring and I knew I had to get involved! I'm excited to meet some like-minded weird explorers!

Welcome! Check out the public meet-ups section. Also, if you see someone discussing a location you're interested in, send em a PM. Most people on here are more than happy to show others around.
Ghost_Heart

Post by Ghost_Heart » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:43 am

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to exploration but have always held an interest. I've lived in the KC area my entire life and just haven't seen enough of it. I hope to find some really cool spots with you all.
sulfurburner

Post by sulfurburner » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:07 am

welcome!
caseyayers

Post by caseyayers » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:11 pm

I've never used a forum before. Anyway, my name is my username, ha, and I'm new to this idea of urban exploration. As an amateur photographer it seems pretty awesome.
UnSalted

Post by UnSalted » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Heyyyyy everyone! I live in Omaha now, so I want to be able to come to KC when I can for meetups.
I used to be really into UrbEx in high school, I just didn't know it had a name! Anyway, I am really into scaring myself into an adrenaline, so poking around places I am not supposed to be is the obvious next step.

Excited to be here and to learn from everyone!
KSpaintballer101

Post by KSpaintballer101 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:43 am

Looks like a lot of people joined at the end of last year :D
peticus1990

Post by peticus1990 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Hey Guys (and Gals)!

My name's Pete. I've been living in KC for a few years now. I've spent some time geocaching, and it reminded me of UrbEx, so I'm trying to get back into the UrbEx scene a bit. Used to explore down in Branson and Springfield (mostly tunnels, and an old airport on a few occasions). I've finally got a bit of free time on my hands, and I was trying to find a way to get started here, and found this site!

Really excited to get back out there. :)
cclark707

Post by cclark707 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:31 am

Whats up everybody! I'm new here and excited to hopefully meet some new people and explore! I've been going out and photographing by myself lately and I cant help but think I'm going to get hacked up or raped....not necessarily in that order.
eltrainlane

Post by eltrainlane » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Yo, I'm eltrainlane (Elliott), you guys can know my real first name. I have been a member forver, but haven't been active for some years. I look forward to meeting some of you. Cheers.
Paco

Post by Paco » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Hello new to the site always looking for abandon places to take photos/explore so far haven't found much just out driving ( not looking real hard ). Would love to meet up some time and follow along if nothing else just to snap some pics.
Gigglefit

Post by Gigglefit » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Hey everyone,
I'm Gigglefit: I've been exploring for a long time and just recently found out there is an actual community around it so i figured I should join. I've been photographing for a few years now but I wouldnt consider myself anything more than an ameteur who likes a nice view from somewhere he's not supposed to be. I do have a small group that i tend to go exploring with but i always enjoy meeting new people with similar interests. That being said, if anyone would like to meet up with my group and i or just meet up with other members of this forum id be more than happy to meet up on the weekends and find some fun locations to check out!