Want to surprise my lady with an adventure...

Introduce yourself to everyone!
Ericafw

Want to surprise my lady with an adventure...

Post by Ericafw » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Hi, everyone!

I'm new here and have seen some awesome suggestions for places to explore thus far, but I do have one question.....

Tomorrow night the girl and I finally have a night alone. After a little wine and dine I thought we'd break from our usual "Netflix and Chill" routine and go on an adventure. We've already explored the workhouse and asylum downtown and I'm wondering if there are any pretty easily-accessible and slightly low-risk places we could venture to. (I realize that "low-risk" is completely subjective.) We're both into anything that's a possible haunt, too, so that would make it so much better.

I realize it's kind of last minute, but I'm hoping you all can help me out! Are there any places you would recommend that are exciting/romantic/spooky/all-of-the-above?

Thanks in advance!
Davis

Re: Want to surprise my lady with an adventure...

Post by Davis » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:08 pm

I know of an abandoned school in northern Raytown that's kinda cool. Roof access and there's a playground out back. It's a little small but it's cool to explore it at night. Let me know if you want the location.

Also, id be cool if you could send the location of the asylum as I've never been :(
PHP Full-Stack Web Developer & Urban Explorer
TheLionCub

Post by TheLionCub » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Hey Davis can you shoot me the location of the school if you dont mind? Sounds fun I have the weekend off looking for stuff to explore.
Maniako816

Post by Maniako816 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Davis wrote:I know of an abandoned school in northern Raytown that's kinda cool. Roof access and there's a playground out back. It's a little small but it's cool to explore it at night. Let me know if you want the location.

Also, id be cool if you could send the location of the asylum as I've never been :(

Dope!!! Can you pm details