Newcomer

Introduce yourself to everyone!
CoolDude13

Newcomer

Post by CoolDude13 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:58 pm

I'm embarrassed, I screwed this up my first time and mentioned a location. Sorry. I don't even remember much of what I wrote earlier, and I'm not really expecting any good result at this point because I already violated a rule before I even "joined" any sort of group. Truly sorry. I have no excuse but simple negligence. Anyway, I'm really into the whole exploring stuff thing. I get really bored with simple hiking trails and I feel like I require a bit more stimulation. I love the live history aspect of it all, and the photo ops and all of that stuff. I need a lot of help with getting used to a community like this, as I've only done urban exploration on my own, found locations on my own, and operated simply on my own. Each time I've entered a location, I've had to find and understand the security concerns on my own, I rarely get any advice on what to do. I'm not sure if someone so naive and inexperienced belongs in a group like this. It might be better for me to limit my activity on here to conversations with people who know more than I do about locations in the Kansas City area who could help me better plan and remain safe in my adventures. When I started urban exploration, I did not even know what it was. I was always super interested in abandoned buildings, because I could see things that few other people had seen, giving me a sense of pride.

Lastly, I really just want to be clear that I understand if I am not allowed into any forums due to the fact that I violated terms the moment I arrived on this website. I will not take it personally. I also want to be clear that from here on I will pay close attention to the rules. I understand how imperative it is that we follow strict protocol to protect ourselves and one another, as this is not a simple and harmless hobby. There are serious risks, some of which I have come face to face with on my own time. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely, an idiot who is not always this self-deprecating
IrvingJackelman

Re: Newcomer

Post by IrvingJackelman » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:02 pm

It's cool dude don't sweat it. It's an easy newcomer mistake, just know you can always go and re-edit your own posts to remove the actual name of a location.
SnoopyWasHere
Administrator

Post by SnoopyWasHere » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:35 am

Don't worry my dude, like jackelman said before me, its an easy mistake we've all done before.
4Valhal

Post by 4Valhal » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Let the beating of man with frozen fish commence!