New Kansas City Filmaker

Introduce yourself to everyone!
Tathacier

Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:32 pm

Hey guys my name is Taylor and I help run a film studio called Chroma Lab Studios.

We recently started film projects in Kansas City and are always looking for cool locations for new scenes. After some research I was a bit discouraged to hear that Kansas City spent a lot of money to demolish some of our favorite spots (I lived in St Louis for a few years and was shocked at how much KC has changed upon returning).

It looks like you guys are pretty active and I'm excited to get more involved with you. Aside from filming I already had a major passion for urban and abandon exploration.

I'd like to start with any remaining places that haven't been demolished yet, if any of you know of places that still exist please let me know ASAP and maybe we can get a meet up together. Also we'd prefer to only use places that are open to the public. We have a license to film, so as long as it isn't private property or have tight security I'm down to check it out.

I can't wait to get in touch with some of you!

- "Take nothing but photos, leave only footprints."
IrvingJackelman

Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:12 am

Tathacier wrote:Hey guys my name is Taylor and I help run a film studio called Chroma Lab Studios.

We recently started film projects in Kansas City and are always looking for cool locations for new scenes. After some research I was a bit discouraged to hear that Kansas City spent a lot of money to demolish some of our favorite spots (I lived in St Louis for a few years and was shocked at how much KC has changed upon returning).

It looks like you guys are pretty active and I'm excited to get more involved with you. Aside from filming I already had a major passion for urban and abandon exploration.

I'd like to start with any remaining places that haven't been demolished yet, if any of you know of places that still exist please let me know ASAP and maybe we can get a meet up together. Also we'd prefer to only use places that are open to the public. We have a license to film, so as long as it isn't private property or have tight security I'm down to check it out.

I can't wait to get in touch with some of you!

- "Take nothing but photos, leave only footprints."
Let's get to know each other first, most folks don't like to hand out location knowledge until getting a feel on a person. Especially when it comes to filming it is a forum of exploitation and so needs to be considered with great care in terms of the purpose of the video.

Sent from my iPhone using KCUrbEx mobile app