Hello!!

Introduce yourself to everyone!
Hannahthatdamnbanana

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Hey guys, my name is Hannah. I'm new to this site; i came across it while looking for places to explore in KC.
The past 7 months havent been nice to me, and i have recently had this hunger for exploring and traveling, anything with a change of scenery.
I prefer to explore at night, but I'm open to literally anything. I have been having a rough time finding cool places to go, i am trying to go places that maybe the general public dont totally know about. Even places with a little bit of an edgy, dangerous feel to them.
If you guys know of any, i am totally desperate and open to any suggestions. Please feel free to shoot me a message or something of cool places to explore and go to.
Thank you so much
Snoopy
Administrator

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Hi Hannah, glad to have you here.
Keep an eye on the public meetups section, we should be having an event soon. I normally hold the monthly meetups but things have been pretty crazy life wise and I haven't had much time. Some good information in the meantime can be found and UndergroundOzarks in the public section there, there is plenty of good stuff to find there!
4Valhal

Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:07 am

Hola Hannah! Love the screen name.

Keep an eye on the public meetups section of the forum, that will be a good resource to start meeting people and get started. The UrbEx scene is pretty closed when it comes to handing out information to newcomers. The flip side to that is the scene is filled with awesome people that love making friends and sharing the hobby. Get active on the forums, participate in conversation, and join us at a meetup or two.

Check this out as well, it might help: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=5389