Forum Improvements

Any issues with the site? IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES COME HERE!
w0nKa

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:23 pm

I know a few other people have mentioned some possible improvements to the forum, and I have my own few cents that I thought I would share. In my opinion there are too many different sections as well as topics to begin with, especially considering the lack of activity on most forums these days. For example, it would be nice to combine all the "Kansas city" stuff into maybe just Missouri and Kansas rather than breaking it down into Independence, Liberty, etc.. And then just have one topic for "Out of town UE"

The MSP forum is far from perfect either, but I'm thinking more simplified like this:
Capture.JPG
Another thing that would help all users is knowing what is T1, T2, T3, etc. As it stands, I don't know if I could tell you which topics are viewable to T1, T2, or T3, which could be fixed really easily by putting that in a topic description.

These are just some of my thoughts, other can feel free to chime in, and Snoopy, I'm sure you have some thoughts and a better idea of how it all works. Anything to make posting easy, fun and fast to get people involved.

~W~
w0nKa

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:26 pm

I realize my forum vernacular probably isn't up to snuff, but hopefully I got my point across. If I need to clarify anything let me know.
IrvingJackelman

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:22 pm

I agree that letting new users understand T1, T2, T3 and what they would have access to.

And yah having just beginners Kc and Private Kc would be less confusing.
Snoopy
Administrator

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:58 pm

I like these ideas. This is something I can fix within a day or two.
Getting into buildings through the front door since 2016.
Snoopy
Administrator

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:12 pm

I have made some changes. I labelled the appropriate categories with what tier can see them and condensed some areas down. Let me know if there are any other suggestions!
Getting into buildings through the front door since 2016.
IrvingJackelman

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:45 am

Looks great Snoopy thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using KCUrbEx