Underground Ozarks immigrant here

Introduce yourself to everyone!
David Keetz

Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:16 pm

Hello - nice to see the kc urbex group is still alive and well - also good to see this website up and going.
Way back in the day I used to be active on uer.ca, had an article in “infiltration” (anyone remember that zine? Back when there were actual printed zones?) knew several people from this group due to my heavy involvement with the underground ozarks peeps (white rabbit, sertile, underdog, etc...) - not sure if any of the kc people we used to interact with are still around these parts but If so, good to see ya.
If not, that’s okay - long time urbexer here - used to do some really neat places, some of which are gone now, some of which are inaccessible and some are still being explored. I haven’t been active for several years and I likely won’t ever go back to the level of exploring I used to do but I live in kc now and there are a few places I might be interested in checking out and maybe getting some good photo sets of if the risk level isn’t too terrible. Looking forward to seeing what this group has been up to and learning about the abandoned history of this city.
IrvingJackelman

Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:21 pm

Howdy Keetz

Which issue of infiltration were you in? w0nka has all of them and I'd love to give it a read! Sound's like you're a OG from back in the 2006 days, White Rabbit hasn't been around these parts in a loooong time. You may know Shauntay, Esoteric, PAwolf, Sublunar, or Gringo Loco. How long has it been since you've explored?
Snoopy
Administrator

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:05 pm

Hey there, good to have ya round!

Sent from my iPad using KCUrbEx mobile app