Explorer In High School!

Introduce yourself to everyone!
vengalaxy

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:00 pm

Hey you guys! I’m Evan, and I love the outdoors and going places I don’t belong :) I’ve been looking for a community like this for a long time! Excited to be here and share all the cool places I’ve found, like abandoned tunnels, cave entrances, etc. Mostly in Lee’s Summit.

I’m currently part of group of high school guys who love poking around. We document and share (google photos) with each other the coolest places we can find, and I look foreword to being part of something similar but on an even larger scale! From what I’ve seen so far you guys look like a strong community. I look forward to sharing what I know, and learning from you as a community and individuals.

I also understand there’s a trusted tier system? How would I go about proving I’m not a robot among other things?

Thanks for reading, let me hear your thoughts too!

Sent from my iPhone using KCUrbEx
RothyReds

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:48 pm

Hey some friends and I would be down to go to some of these places with you my names Alex I also live in lees summit oaks ridge area my numbers 816-699-8856 message me if you’re down
Snoopy
Administrator

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:17 am

Hey There! We have occasional hangouts and monthly meetups, just keep an eye out on the public meetup section. This Saturday IrvingJackelman is hosting an underground boating meetup if you can get your hands on an inflatable raft or boat in time. I know some walmarts have rafts in the camping section :). Also keep in mind our meetups are 18+ for legal reasons.