October Updates

Any issues with the site? IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES COME HERE!
Snoopy
Administrator

Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Hey all!

I've been pretty busy these past few days posting new stuff in the higher tier forums since sharing here has become pretty stagnant but I wanted to let you all know a couple things. One, I'm going to try and condense the forum down a bit more. For example the tier 2 and 3 forums both have a "main" category when most posts could be easily thrown in the KC, or other corresponding category. Topics in those areas will be moved to their correct area and then the "Main" categories will be removed.

Two, I have decided to open up a "Main" category in the Public area for newbies to post their adventures while they are waiting to be vouched up to the next tier. I'm also going to follow this by trying to eliminate the "General UE" section and instead move those categories into the "Beginner UE tier 2" section.

I'm mostly concerned with the forum being a bit overwhelming with too many places to post things. This has been brought up before, not too long ago, but I feel I could do a bit more to keep everything nice, neat and better organized. Once everything is moved, the Beginner UE section will be renamed "Main Forum (Tier 2)" and "Private UE (Tier 3)" will be renamed to "Trusted Area (Tier 3)".

I think this makes waaaayyyyy more sense and I think it make the forum simpler for the average user. And I plan to have most, if not all, of these changes done before November. Let me know your input as always.
Getting into buildings through the front door since 2016.
IrvingJackelman

Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:42 pm

I support this! Good thinking bud. Want to just place my drains, tunnels, river thread under Beginner UE?
Snoopy
Administrator

Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:27 pm

IrvingJackelman wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:42 pm
I support this! Good thinking bud. Want to just place my drains, tunnels, river thread under Beginner UE?
That was exactly where I was thinking about putting it. I think it'll fit good there once Beginner UE is re-named to Main Forum.
Getting into buildings through the front door since 2016.